FCS II SKY BROWN TRI FINS | 3 FIN SET
FCS is proud to partner with Olympian Surfer and Skater Sky Brown, a unique athlete and Ambassador that not onlyembraces the stoke of surfing, but also connects with a growing, and very important demographic of young girls wanting to enter the sport. Sky is encouraging a generation of young girls into the ocean.
For her Sky Brown signature FCS II fin, she has opted to choose an existing template that matched her surfing style and allowed her to continue progressing and perfecting her turns. After testing a range of different fins, Sky landed on the versatile Accelerator Small template.
The Accelerator Small template is known as an all-round fin that delivers a balance of speed, flow & response with added control courtesy of a fuller tip profile. This particular template has been tested and proven to work in a range of different conditions.
Targeted at young female surfers, Sky Brown’s signature fin is constructed in Performance Core material with a medium flex in the tip to enabling young girls to confidently and freely transition from one turn to the next.
Sky’s signature FCS II fin features a fresh pastel graphic that pairs with her signature T-3 traction pad (available online now).
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response with added control.
- Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
- Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
- SMALL (55Kg – 70Kg / 120 – 155 Lbs)
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.