Jason Stevenson’s ‘JS’ shaper fin updated for 2023. Great for surfers looking for a fin that’ll feel dependable in bigger waves, but still want the ability to release the tail and surf progressively in smaller waves.
- All new construction has enabled us to produce the most responsive JS fin to date. AirCore reduces weight and creates more stiffness in the bottom 2/3 of the fin. The carbon tissue inlay helps distribute the flex where it’s needed most and provides quicker memory recall when executing a turn.
- The extra-long base produces lots of drive and speed. The tip is quite tapered and narrow which allows the fin to release out of the lip when pushed hard on more vertical angles of attack.
- “The best surfers in the world have used this fin to win multiple events, so we know it works.” – Jason Stevenson
- This fin is designed for intermediate and above surfers. On the open face it’ll feel secure when carving a longer turn, very smooth when transitioning between turns, with a nice offering of tail release when needed. This fin is all about flow!
- This fin can be used across most if the JS range as well as other performance and hybrid models.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core Carbon
Often referred to as PC Carbon or PCC, these fins are highly responsive and feature strategically placed carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
- Updated construction – More responsive
- Carbon Tissue + AirCore – Lighter and stiffer
- Same template – Speed and Flow
- New stealth aesthetic
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System