Gunther Rohn has been shaping incredible surfboards for longer than he would care to admit, and, was the key guy in Australia for Town & Country in the 80’s and 90’s.
In fact, Gunther shaped the very board that Nicky Wood, as a 16 year old, rode through the trials to victory at Bells in 1987. To this day, Nicky Wood remains the youngest surfer to ever ring the bell.
If you want a taste of the equipment that got him there, refined for today, this board is for you. Flat to very slight concave v nose to tail for maximum speed and manoeuvrability. Flat deck to lower centre of gravity for full carving manoeuvres with chamfered low to mid rail to reduce drag and add to speed, while maintaining hold in the wave face. In short, this thing flies!
- Shape by master shaper Gunther Rohn
- Refined 80’s thruster
- Rounded square tail
- Oversized heritage T&C logo
- Clear finish, wet and dry sanded
- FCS 2 or Future fin systems available
- Spray available (RRP $1,045)
- We try to keep all sizes / fin set ups in stock, but are struggling to keep up with demand right now.
- Assume 7 week turnaround on orders, and if we have your board in stock, we’ll confirm once ordered, and you’ll have it in the water before you know it!