The MR Super Twin 2 is the most popular and versatile model in the MR range, it is the ultimate small wave high-performance board and is the model Mark Richards chooses to ride most of the time.
It is fast, loose and easy to turn.
- a single to double concave bottom for speed,
- a wider template with more nose area for flotation and paddling power,
- the original winged swallow tail from my retro twin fins.
Stock fin set-up is three FCS2 plugs for a twin fin plus rear stabilizer.
It can be ridden in 3 versions:
- as a twin fin only
- as a twin fin with a small rear stabiliser
- as a twin fin with a larger stabiliser
This board performs like a faster, looser thruster; tons of fun in surf from 1’ to 6’
Kelly Slater, Martin Potter, Luke Egan, Julian Wilson, Tom Carroll, Titus Kinimaka, Brian Keaulana and Sunny Garcia all have MR Super Twins in their board quivers