FCS II H4 UNIQUE FIN TEMPLATE
Radically different side & centre fin templates create a powerful fin set with ultimate speed & drive.
- SIDE FIN PROFILE: Lower section produces maximum acceleration, while hatchet like tip creates stability & control.
- CENTRE FIN PROFILE: Highly raked elliptical outline reduces drag, and offers feeling of predictability when releasing through turns.
- FIN FOILS TEMPLATE: Thicker base with tapered tip optimises flex & regulates the release of energy during rail to rial transitions.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
- PRECISION SWISS ENGINEERED: Creates perfect synergy between fin geometry & HI-FI materials, giving smooth & predictable feel.
- HIGH DENSITY UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBRE: Light & super strong with custom orientation to transfer more of your energy into speed than any other fin.
- DYNAMIC TRAILING EDGE: Internal composite morphs under extreme load, enabling the fins to be pushed harder without sliding out.
- INNOVATIVE PRODUCTION: Highly specialised robotic automation combined with camera assisted quality control, ensures absolute accuracy.
- The FCSII H4 Fins are used in conjunction with a sport that is considered dangerous. The manufacturer and retailer assume no responsibility for injuries to persons or property caused by use, misuse or inability to use this product.
- This product is fully guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials for 1 year.